Allthatdips Recipe: Peri Peri Salsa deviled eggs
Running out of ideas for serving starters for get-togethers and parties? Here is an easy to prepare recipe with a twist. The traditional deviled eggs are a mix of yolk and mayonnaise. For those who are bored of the same old flavour or are looking for healthier options, replacing the mayonnaise with the Allthatdips peri peri Salsa can do the trick. The result is creamy deviled eggs that are a perfect accompaniment to cocktails, mocktails and even serve as a light dinner on some busy weekdays.
- Boiled eggs, 3
- Allthatdips Peri Peri Salsa , 4 tbsp
- Lime juice, 1 tsp
- 1 tsp pepper powder, coarsely grounded
- Chilli powder, for sprinkling
- Salt to taste
- Coriander, for garnish
How to proceed:
- Cut the boiled eggs into halves. Remove the yolks in a separate bowl.
- Mix the yolks, Allthatdips Peri Peri Salsa , salt, pepper and lime juice and mash it to form a smooth paste.
- Pipe this paste in the egg halves or spoon them with the mix.
- Sprinkle a pinch of chilli powder on each and garnish it with fresh coriander.