If you wanted to know the types of flower tea, I have got you covered.
In this blog post, I have mentioned 5 types of flower tea. Above all, All of them have respective health benefits and most importantly, all are herbal teas.
In recent past years, the popularity of flower teas is increasing rapidly. The reason behind this is that all of these flower teas are more like remedies.
People have been using chamomile tea as a folk remedy for a long. Anyway, A folk remedy is nothing but a traditional medicine that doctor does not prescribe.
However, it is sort of surprising that researchers are increasingly exposing the practical health benefits of chamomile tea. Yes, you have read it right.
According to research, chamomile tea is very effective in managing illnesses such as cancer and diabetes.
Certainly, Chamomile tea is very helpful in the menstrual cycleals. A study shows that consuming chamomile tea regularly for a month can reduce period cramps.
However, you can use it as a supplement but it shouldn't replace the mainstream medical remedy especially when you have a serious illness.
Generally, we use dried chamomile flowers to make chamomile tea.
There are chemical compounds called flavonoids present in flavonoid tea.
Flavonoids possess medicinal benefits such as antioxidants, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, and many more.
There may be potency variations in chamomile teas. The more potent the teas are the more chance of them causing side effects.
Therefore, It is suggested to go with the low dosage if you have just included chamomile tea in your diet.
According to the experts, 1 or 2 cups a day is sufficient to increase the chances of health benefits.
You can buy Bechef’s natural chamomile tea from here.
In my opinion, blue butterfly tea is known more because of its beautiful color than its health benefits.
The butterfly pea flowers are rich in anthocyanin compounds called “ternatins”. Which gives vibrant blue color.
According to research, ternatins can also alleviate inflammation.
To clarify, I am pretty sure that you will be fond of this incredible herbal tea if I show you some more surprising scientifically proven benefits of it.
The butterfly pea plant is native to Asia.
In the recent past, the butterfly pea plant has been studied for its potential health benefits and the healthy properties that it possesses.
benefits of butterfly pea flower tea
- The flowers of butterfly pea plants are brewed into an herbal tea. Blue butterfly pea tea promotes weight loss.
- Also, Butterfly pea flower tea helps you reduce blood sugar level.
- It also ensures hair and skin health.
- Additionally, a study shows that this blue pea tea contains antioxidants such as kaempferol, that kill cancer cells.
- The research study says that it also helps you increase skin hydration by up to 70%. Blue butterfly pea tea is quite effective at promoting hair growth.
You might be wondering how to make butterfly pea tea at home.
To be frank, it is pretty easy to make butterfly pea tea at home.
Add 1 teaspoon of dried butterfly flowers to 250 ml of hot water. Let the tea steep for 10-15 minutes.
Then strain out the dried flowers and enjoy hot or served over ice.
You can buy bechef's butterfly pea tea online from here.
Lavender Lemongrass tea is made out of the Lavender plant.
Unlike other teas, this tea has no tea leaves added because lavender is tall and lean grass.
This plant has a fresh and soothing aroma like lemon.
This tea is an immunity booster and it also promotes sleep. If you want to uplift your mood, merely there would be any tea that can replace lavender lemongrass tea.
It also helps you relieve body pain so you can prefer it while or after heavy work.
lavender lemongrass tea benefits
- It has anti-inflammatory properties. so it plays an important in heart disease and stroke.
- Several components of lavender lemongrass tea have the potent anticancer ability.
- Not only this, lemongrass tea helps you prevent colds and coughs too.
- It helps in digestion.
- Also, It may help you reduce weight.
- This lavender lemongrass tea can help you treat oral infections and cavities.
Lemongrass tea brewing instruction
From where to buy Lemongrass tea?
You can buy natural lavender lemongrass online from bechef.in.
4. HIBISCUS TEA
Hibiscus tea is a herbal tea that helps you in many ways in terms of health issues.
Research has uncovered a number of benefits linked to drinking hibiscus tea.
Hibiscus tea is basically made by steeping the buds of the hibiscus flowers in boiling water.
It tastes like cranberries. You can have it hot or cold as per your choice.
This hibiscus tea is totally natural, caffeine free, and refreshing.
Benefits of hibiscus tea.
- According to a study, hibiscus extracts can increase the number of antioxidant enzymes and reduce the harmful effect of free radicals by up to 92%.
- Also, it helps you lower the risk of blood pressure.
- Hibiscus tea can improve liver steatosis.
- The Study proved that the habit of consuming hibiscus tea for 12 weeks helped 19 people facing steatosis. Steatosis is a medical condition caused by having too much fat built up in your liver.
- Moreover, Hibiscus tea can promote weight loss.
- Hibiscus tea contains polyphenols which are anti-cancer. Polyphenols possess powerful anti-cancer properties.
People love rose lemongrass tea because of its freshness and delightful smell. Not only this but since it is a herbal tea, it has various health benefits also.
This Rose lemongrass tea is an exotic blend of whole-leaf green tea infused with dried rose petals and lemongrass.
Is it ok to drink Rose lemongrass tea every day?
Sincerely, there is not much research on rose lemongrass tea to recommend how much is good and how much is bad to drink.
You can consult a reputed and qualified health practitioner about the dosage. Still, you can try one cup a day of rose lemongrass tea initially.
Once you like the taste and tolerate this well, you can gradually increase the dosage.
What is lemongrass tea beneficial for?
There is not enough evidence of the benefits of having Rose lemongrass tea, however, from the result of small-scale lab base research, we can say that it is good for oral health.
Rose lemongrass tea helps you lower cholesterol.
Heat water and boil over a medium flame.
Add 3 gm of tea for every cup of water
Let it steep for 4 to 5 minutes
Pour it into a cup through a strainer.
Author: Raj Padvi