Allthatdips Recipes : Allthatdips Spicy Sriracha Hummus Carrot Swirls with baby fenugreek greens
Freakishly healthy and yummy all at once!! You may even question whether its possible or not!! Here I was faced with a challenge to come up with a dish so that was 1) vegan 2) without any carbs 3) low fat 4) high in protein 5) high in vitamins and which was yummy and a party snack!
Well after lot of research I came up with the carrot swirls that are best for all your needs.
1) baby fenugreek plants ( I sprouted my own fenugreek or methi and let it grow!!)
2) Spicy Sriracha Hummus by Allthatdips
thats it. No spices, No prep time, No list of ingredients.
1) You will require to create slices of carrots using slicer dicer. you need to create slices of carrots lengthwise
2) now place a slice of carrot on your chopping board, with a butter knife spread allthatdips spicy sriracha hummus over the carrot slice
3) sprinkle baby fenugreek greens over.
4) roll the slices into rolls and place them horizontally as seen in the picture.
VOILA!! YOUR AMAZING PARTY SNACKS ARE READY IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES.