Arabic Style Harissa Pita Pockets
Ingredients : Soaked Chickpeas - 2 small cups, Salt as per taste, Green Chili - 2-3 nos, Garlic cloves - 4 nos, lemon juice - 2 tbsp, Olive oil - 3 tbsp, Chopped Coriander - 1 cup, Bechef Tahini Paste, All That Dips Fresh Hummus - 4 tbsp, Bechef Harissa Sauce - 2 tbsp, Pita Bread - 2 nos, Sliced Lettuce - 1 cup, Sliced Tomatoes - 1 cup.
How to Make:
- In a grinder, take Chickpeas, Green Chilli, Garlic Cloves, Lemon Juice, Salt, Olive Oil, Coriander, Bechef Tahini Paste and mix them well together.
- Take the mixture in a bowl, grease your hand with oil and make kebab-like shape out of the mixture.
- In a pan, heat the oil to frying temperature
- Deep fry the falafel until it turns light brown
- Now on a flat pan, roast pita bread on both the sides
- Take the pita bread on a plate
- Spread All That Dips Fresh Hummus on the inner sides of the pita bread
- Place the falafel in the Pita Bread
- Top some lettuce and tomatoes on the falafel
- Drizzle Bechef Harissa Sauce on it Savor the taste of Middle Eastern Style Pita Pockets!!