Exclusive Recipe- The Classic Falafel
A traditional middle eastern dish. Serve it as kebabs, fill it in pita pockets or use it as a patty, Falafel will steal your hearts! Falafel is best served with our classic hummus dips. So many flavors, so many choices!
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- 1 cup green peas
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon Parsley ( fresh or dried)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil (add more if required)
- Bread slices
- In a food processor, add chickpeas, peas, coriander, oregano, parsley and salt & pepper and add Olive oil.
- Mix them until a chunky dough kind consistency is obtained.
- In a mixing bowl, kneed the mixture and add bread slices to bind the mixture.
- Make round patties with the mixture and fry them in oil.
- Serve Falafel with toasted Pita bread, salad dressing, Allthatdips Fresh Hummus and Bechef Harissa Sauce.