Exclusive Recipe- Aloo Paneer Bird Nest
The classic Indian ingredients, cooked innovatively in a dish which doesn't just taste good, but is a treat for your eyes too! Good looks and a great taste, this is a winner dish! Partner this dish with Allthatdips Guacamole dip and Salsa Picante.
FOR THE TIKKIS
- 1 cup Potatoes (boiled & mashed)
- ½ cup Green Peas ¼ cup
- Capsicum (chopped)
- 2 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 2 tsp Ginger (chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Chopped Coriander
- 1 cup Paneer (grated)
- Salt to taste
FOR THE PANEER EGGS
- ½ cup Paneer grated
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Salt to taste
- To Make the tikkis, take all the ingredients in a bowl, adjust the seasoning & combine well.
- Shape the tikkis into rounds & make a small dent in the centre with your thumb to form the nest shape. Now dip these in a thin batter made with flour & water, then coat in broken vermicelli, at this point the tikkis should look like a nest.
- Chill the birds nest for 15 minutes.
- Now heat oil in kadai & deep fry till golden brown.
- For the paneer eggs, mix the ingredients a bowl, shape into small eggs & deep fry in hot oil for 30 seconds.
- For the assembly, take the birds nest, add a spoon of Allthatdips guacamole in the center, add couple of leaves of fresh coriander & place 3 small eggs over it.
- Serve with Allthatdips Guacamole Dip and Salsa Picante.