1. Elbow Pasta 1 Cup
2. Broccoli - 4 to 5 florets
3. Onion - Sliced Half cup
4. American Corn - 1/4th Cup
5. Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp
6. Bechef pizza and pasta sauce - 4 tbsp
7. Butter for saute
8. Salt as per taste
9. Oregano and basil seasoning
1. Boil the pasta with salt and few drops of oil.
2. In a pan saute the onions, broccoli and corns.
3. Add mayonnaise and Bechef sauce.
4. Cook for 2 mins and then add the pasta, salt and seasoning.
5. Serve with garlic bread and garnish with coriander leaves.
Hope this solves your purpose.