MEXICAN STYLE SAMOSA😍 : CHEF AARUSHI
For The Dough:
1 cup all purpose flour
3-4 spoons ghee/oil
1 tsp thyme
1/3 cup chilled water
For the stuffing:
1 cup Rajma/Red kidney beans
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped onions
3 spoons boiled sweet corns(optional)
2 spoons chopped green capsicum
5-6 chopped garlic cloves
2 spoons ghee/oil
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp thyme leaves (optional)
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
2-3 spoons bechef mexican hot sauce
Salt to taste
Oil for frying or to brush if using airfryer .
For the dough:
1. Mix together all purpose flour, salt, thyme and ghee in a bowl.
2. Now gradually add cold water to it and knead into a hard dough.
3. Cover the dough and keep aside for 20-30 mins.
For the stuffing:
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add thyme leaves and chopped garlic.
2. Now add chopped onions and tomatoes. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Next, add chopped capsicum and boiled corns and mix them.
4. At last, add rajma/kidney beans, salt,oregano,red chilli powder and bechef mexican hot sauce and saute it for a minute.
Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl.
1. Divide the dough into equal portions and apply some ghee/oil on each portion.
2. In your hand, take one portion at a time and roll into thin rotis.
3. Cut into half, shape into cones and fill cone with the rajma stuffing.
4. Seal the edges using some water/flour paste.
5. Repeat same process with the other portions.
6. Preheat airfryer at 180C for 5 mins. Now brush some oil on samosas.
7. Place these samosas in the airfryer for 10-15 mins until golden brown. Flip once in between.
8. For those who are frying, heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep-fry the samosas till golden brown and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
Enjoy these easy yet healthy mexican style samosas with your favourite sauce.
@all.that.dips #homecookingrecipe #homecookingcontest #unlockrecipes
#peace #recipeoftheday #samosa
Leave a comment