Hummus has been an identity of the Middle East since ages. It’s origin dates back to centuries ago. With time, hummus has gained popularity all over the world. Permutations and combinations of the classic salted hummus have been created at various points of time. People seem to enjoy almost all these flavours along with the classic salted hummus.
Hummus is a dip which blends well with almost every snack and vegetables. It’s taste is very different from that of other spices filled dips and sauces. It’s creamy texture appeals to everyone.
ALLTHATDIPS takes pride in it’s Hummus range. We have 3 very unique and innovative versions of hummus along with the classic salted Hummus. For our SUNDAY BRUNCH we decided to introduce a healthy breakfast pizza which people can enjoy without worrying about any unhealthy traits. Who doesn’t love pizza? And a pizza that does not give you those extra pounds? Why not! This dish is perfect when you want to indulge in a heavy breakfast to carry out your day. Read on for the recipe.
SUNNY SIDE EGG AND HUMMUS BREAKFAST PIZZA
- 1 Pita Bread
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup minced garlic
- 1 spoon soy sauce
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Fresh Parsley ( for Garnish)
- 1 egg
- ALLTHATDIPS Spicy Sriracha Hummus
- Salt and pepper as per requirement
- In a pan, add some oil and add in chopped mushrooms and minced garlic. Add one spoon of soy sauce and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- On a pita bread, spread a spoonful of Spicy Sriracha Hummus. Top it off with cooked mushrooms and grated cheese.
- In a separate pan, break one egg and cook a sunny side up egg.
- Place it on top of the pita bread.
- Put some oil / butter in a pan and cook the pita bread until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.