EXCLUSIVE RECIPE- PIRI PIRI PANEER DABELI
Unity in diversity is what India stands for. The cultures and traditions are so diverse in every aspect. The food habits also vary from region to region. And what’s interesting? A plate of Delhi chat is gobbled up in minutes by a south Indian living in Kerala, or a plate of Dosa is savoured with affection by a Gujarati in Ahmedabad. Indian snacks and savouries are famous worldwide and each dish is so different from one another and yet, all so delicious.
Indians are born foodies and find happiness in small and big portions of meals. To add an international twist to a classic Indian snack, we decided to blend yet another very popular African sauce, Piri Piri, to create a delicious Piri Piri Paneer Dabeli. Piri Piri has gained a lot of popularity in these past few years. It is spicy, it is tingling and oh so good. This Dabeli is a perfect evening snack to enjoy with your tea and coffee. This dish also serves as a great party appetizers which requires very less preparation. Read on for the recipe.
PIRI PIRI PANEER DABELI
- Grated Paneer
- 1 cup Bechef Piri Piri sauce
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped capsicum
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped green chillies
- 1 cup sev ( vermicelli)
- 1 cup Pomegranate seeds
- In a large bowl, add in the paneer, vegetables and Piri Piri sauce. Mix well until all ingredients are mixed properly.
- Cut an opening in a Pav bun and stuff it with the paneer mixture.
- In a pan, add some butter and grill the bun for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add in one spoon of sev on top of the mixture and garnish it with pomegranate pieces.
- Serve hot.