VEGGIE CUTLETS WITH ALL THAT DIPS SALSA PICANTE
Ever Wondered how can we make a lazy sunday evening spicier and fun! How about a perfect recipe for awesome Cutlets that go well with spicy Salsa by allthatdips.
So these cutlets can be baked, deep fried or shallow fried to suit one’s diet and taste. These are made using a combination of veggies with potato as the base for binding. Folks having diet restrictions towards consumption of potatoes can use sweet potato or yam.
- 2 cups cubed potatoes (2 large) (or sweet potatoes or yam)
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 cup cubed carrot (1 large)
- ½ cup beans chopped (6 to 8)
- 6 tbsp bread crumb or ½ cup thick poha or roasted besan
- 2 tbsp. besan/ chickpea flour or rice flour or corn flour
- ¾ tsp ginger grated
- ½ to ¾ tsp garam masala
- salt as needed
- coriander leaves handful chopped
- oil as needed
- Steam or boil veggies until just done. Drain any excess moisture if left.
- Mash them well. Add bread crumbs or powdered poha, salt, ginger, garam masala, chilies to the veggies.
- Mix everything well. It must be a non sticky dough. If needed add more bread crumbs to make it non sticky.
- Make 13 to 14 patties and set aside.
- Make a slightly thin batter of besan or rice flour. Dip each patty in the batter on both the sides.
- Place them on the bread crumbs. Place them aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat oil for shallow frying and fry them on both the side until golden
So Folks What are you waiting for... Dip these awesome cutlets in Spicy Spicy Salsa Picante by Allthatdips and enjoy with a cuppa hot chai!!
By the way! Did you know That AllThatDips Sauces are devoid of any harmful chemicals or Preservatives?? They are so good that you will love to have them with anything an everything!!
Leave a comment