Stuffed Chicken Schezwan Snowflake By Chef Poonam Jadhav Using Bechef Schezwan Sauce
Stuffed Chicken Schezwan Snowflake
1 ½ cup All purpose flour
1/2 cup warm milk
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp yeast
2 tbsp butter
2 tsp salt
½ cup Boiled & Shredded Chicken
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp oregano
¼ cup Mozarella cheese
2 Tbsp Milk
4 tbsp Bechef Schezwan Sauce
1/2 cup Chopped coriander
Salt- As per taste
Sesame seeds – 1 tsp
For the dough-
1) Combine yeast, lukewarm milk, and sugar in a bowl, stir and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
2) Now in a bowl take all purpose flour, add the yeast mixture, mix evenly, add melted butter, pinch of salt. Knead a soft dough. When the dough is almost done apply oil and again knead the dough for approximately 8-10 minutes. Place the dough in bowl and brush the top with oil, cover with a cling film and leave aside to rise in a warm place until doubled in volume.
For the Filling
1) In a bowl combine boiled & shredded chicken, salt, garlic powder, chilli flakes, oregano, mozzarella cheese, chopped coriander, Bechef Schezwan Sauce and mix nicely. Keep aside.
Snowflake Shaping Procedure:
1) Once the dough has risen, divide this into 3 equal parts and shape them into smooth flat balls. Now with the help of a rolling pin roll them to 10" circles Place the first circle onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush the surface with Bechef Schezwan Sauce. And on top of this spread the chicken filling. Spread grated mozarella cheese on top of this.
2) Place the second circle on top of it. Spread the chicken filling and mozzarella cheese and then place the third circle.
3) Using a very sharp knife, cut through the dough leaving a space at the centre to the outer edge. Cut sixteen equal slits.
4) Take two slits of dough and twist them away from each other twice and seal them together. Repeat around the entire circle.
5) Brush it with oil and cover loosely with plastic wrap and let the dough rise for 15 minutes, meanwhile preheat the oven to 220°C Brush the top of the snowflake with milk, sprinkle some sesame seeds and chilli flakes and bake it for 20 minutes at 220°C. Chicken Schezuan Snowflake is ready to be served