allthatdips · baked potatoes recipe · best hummus in town · gujarat hummus · hummus potato recipe · spicy hummus · spicy sriracha hummus · tangy hummus · VADODARA HUMMUS ·
SPICY SRIRACHA JACKED POTATOES WITH HUMMUS AND YOGURT - ALLTHATDIPS RECIPES
Hummus and yogurt give this healthy and simple potato dish a Mediterranean flair!
- 1/2 cup heart-healthy Spicy Sriracha Hummus Dip By Allthatdips
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 potatoes
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup diced roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoon butter
- Slivered black olives (optional)
Prep Time: 15min | Cook Time: 20min
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Melt butter in a medium skillet. Add onion and cook over medium heat in a skillet for 10 to 15 minutes or until soft and lightly browned.
- While onions are cooking, place potatoes in a medium microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Make a small slit to vent, then microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes or until potatoes are soft when gently squeezed. Let cool slightly, then cut in half and carefully scoop out potato leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
- Mash potatoes, then stir in cooked onion, yogurt, Allthatdips Spicy Sriracha hummus, roasted red bell peppers, smoked paprika, garlic salt and pepper.
- Place potato skins on a baking sheet and fill with mashed potato mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are lightly browned. Top with slivered black olives, if desired.
Thank you for going through this recipe. Buy Allthatdips fresh hummus and use them as dips speads or as sauces
Leave a comment