Frozen Hashbrowns - 4
BeChef Schezwan Sauce – 3-4 tbsp
ParBoiled Cauliflower Florets – 4-5
Chopped Onion 1/4th cup
Chopped Capsicum 1/4th cup
Curd 1 tbsp
Tandoori Masala 1 tsp
Pepper Powder- 1 tsp
Mozarella Cheese 1/4th cup
1) Deep fry the hashbrowns in medium hot oil till they turn crisp and golden brown. Keep them aside
2) In a bowl add curd, salt, tandoori masala, Be Chef Schezwan Sauce, pepper powder and mix well. Toss the parboiled cauliflower florets in this mixture and keep it for marination for 1 hour.
3) Place the florets on a baking tray. Place mozzarella cheese on top of these and bake at 220˚C for 15 minutes.
4) In a pan, add some oil. Once it turns hot add chopped onion and capsicum and sauté it till it turns translucent. Add salt and Be Chef Schezwan sauce. Mix well. Finally add the fried hashbrowns. Mix and turn off the gas.
1) Place the hashbrown on a tray. On top of this place onion ring. Then place the baked tandoori cheesy cauliflower floret on top of this. Garnish it with coriander and serve
#bechef #unlockrecipes2.0 #allthatdips @all.that.dips