Exclusive Recipe- Veggie Sliders
It is true that we will never get over burgers. And yes we do know they do you no good. But what if we create them in a way that is actually healthy for you?! Mini veggie sliders are the perfect party appetizers to serve to kids and adults.
FOR THE PATTIE
- Grated carrots
- Grated zucchini
- Grated Capsicum
- Boiled and grated potatoes
- Refined flour
- Olive Oil
FOR THE SLIDER DRESSING
- Chopped onion rings
- Chopped Tomato Rings
- Allthatdips In & Out Dip
- In a bowl mix all the grated vegetables, add salt pepper and refined flour.You wont be needing water as the vegetables will have enough water of their own.
- Pour olive oil on a non- stick pan.
- Make small patties of the mix and place them on pan.
- Fry until they turn golden brown.
- Spread Allthatdips In & Out dip on one side of the slider bun. Then place a onion ring on top on it, followed by the patty and tomato ring.
- Seal the Slider with a toothpick in the centre so the filling wont slide off.
- Serve hot.