Along with mighty forests, Africa has given so many delicious sauces and marinades to the world. The flavours are so different, so authentic and so delicious. Hot wings sauce has been the ultimate sauce/marinade for chicken since ages. Hot wings sauce is accepted worldwide as a classic buffalo style wings sauce.
The chefs at BECHEF developed this spicy African sauce which is perfect to use for your meats, paneer, or any other stuffing . So we decided to create a tangy and spicy Mozzarella cheese stick with our Hot Wings Sauce.
Since one can remember, cheese sticks have been the go to appetizer and finger food for any occasion. Be it a game day, a children’s birthday party or a side dish. Cheese sticks fit in anywhere. Over the years, so many version have been developed of a basic mozzarella cheese stick. This dish in itself is so versatile; it can blend in with any additional flavour you give it. Read on for the Hot Wings Mozzarella Cheese Stick recipe.
HOT WINGS MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Paneer
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup Green chillies
- 1 packet Spring Roll sheets
- 1 cup Bechef Hot Wings sauce
- 1 cup Corn flour + Water mixture
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix grated paneer, grated Mozzarella cheese, onions, green chillies and salt and pepper. Mix well
- Once the ingredients are mixed, add in one spoon of hot wings sauce and mix until the sauce is blended in properly.
- Place the spring roll sheet on a plate and put a small chunk of mixture in a line on the paper.
- Carefully fold so the mixture does not slip out and the paper does not tear.
- At the end of the paper, apply the corn flour + water mixture and seal the roll.
- Deep fry in oil until it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot.