Bechef Garden Pizza
Craving for a pizza, how about cooking a garden pizza in matter of minutes. We present to you a delicious veggie pizza that is nutritious and delicious at the same time. Check out the easy recipe using bechef Pizza Pasta Sauce.
- 3 -4 spoon Bechef Pizza Pasta Arrabbiata Classic Italian Sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped carrot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash pepper
- 1 prebaked mini pizza crust
- 1/3 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/3 cup shredded mozerella cheese
- 1/3 cup black olives
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, peppers, onion, carrot and garlic in butter for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, oregano and pepper; toss to coat.
- Place the crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Spread Bechef Pizza Pasta Sauce on the pizza and Spoon vegetable mixture on it within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with tomato olives and cheese. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.