This recipe is dedicated to my Dad. Whenever I would make desserts for my family, my Dad would always request that I made something without chocolate, since he was never a huge fan of chocolate.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 tbsp shredded coconut
- 5-6 tbsp maple syrup (adjust amt. depending on preferred sweetness)
- 1 teasp vanilla extract
- fresh mango, diced and chilled
- half a banana cubed/scliced
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 1 teaspoon flaxseeds
- In a bowl, combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, shredded coconut, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- Let the mixture sit for about 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Mix once more, cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (for best results, refrigerate overnight).
- Remove the bowl with the pudding from the fridge about 15 minutes prior to serving.
- select serving glass. make a layer of freshly cut mangos in the bottom.
- add couple of dollops of the chia pudding on top of it.
- Garnish with banana cubes and few strands of Banana and few toasted flaxseeds for the crunch
I hope you have enjoyed our recipe. try it, its awesome and delicious