Loaded French fries are the new loaded nachos. If you can resist deep fried potatoes, then you must have attained Nirvana. For those humble souls like us, who still feel weak in the knees the moment they see French fries, this recipe of loaded French fries loaded with Allthatdips Chunky salsa is going to make you a little weaker and is going to be an instant hit whether served during high tea or as game night snacks.
- French fries, 200gms or one bowl
- Allthatdips Chunky salsa, 3 tbsp
- Mayonnaise, 4 tbsp
- Chilli powder, 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp chilli flakes.
How to proceed:
- Deep fry the frozen French fries or prepare a fresh batch at home.
- Toss them with salt and chilli powder.
- Serve them in a plate and tops it with a generous layer of Allthatdips Chunky salsa. Drizzle mayonnaise over it.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes and serve while the fries are hot and crisp.
- For a healthier version, bake the French fries or replace them with potato wedges. You can also try the sweet potato fries or raw banana fries for Jain version.
- Replace mayonnaise with sour cream or a yogurt dressing.
- You can top it up with some crispy fried noodles too.