These are perfect for a quick meal, lunch on the go, healthy snack for the little ones in your family and are amazing to do up a large platter and bring to your next party or event. Everyone will love this guilt-free, healthy appetizer. I could hardly get a picture of these little bad boys… My hubby and I were ready to eat them as soon as they were cut. These are so easy… you have to make them this week
- Red pepper
- Allthatdips Classic Salted Hummus
- Tortilla wrap
- On Tortilla wrap (or 100% Whole Grain wrap), spread hummus (over half the wrap).
- Cut red and orange peppers into long thin slices, place the peppers on the wrap (on the hummus side) in a single layer laying them length-wise in the same direction.
- Thinly slice cucumbers and add them length-wise the peppers and hummus. Then roll the wraps length-wise. Add some small pieces of chopped avocado if you choose.
- Cut off the ends (your snack while cooking) and then cut the rest of the wrap into 1-inch rounds. Place rounds flat on a serving tray.Make sure if you are bringing them to a party you make lots, they are a hit!