Parsi Chicken Balls with Allthatdips Salsa Tomate or Marghi Na Kheema Na Balls ni Jode Allthatdips no Salsa Sauce.
Easy way to make Parsi Chicken Balls.
- 250 gm mashed potatoes
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 1/2 kg raw chicken breast
- 1/2 onion paste
- 3 green chilles paste
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup skinned almonds, finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Refined oil
- Allthatdips Salsa Tomate
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Fry the onion until it turns brownish.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic paste, green chillies paste, garam masala and red chilli powder to it. Mix well for three minutes.
- Add minced chicken and allow it to cook in its own juice. If required, add some water.
- When chicken is soft, add almonds and cook for two minutes.
- Add vinegar and sugar. Cook until it's dry.
- Place mashed potatoes, salt and pepper in a plate and mix until soft.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander and make small balls of the mixture.
- Grease your hands with oil. Place one potato ball in the left hand and pat it into a circle
- Place one tablespoon of cooked minced chicken in the centre of the potato circle and cover the mince into a patties.
- After stuffing all the potato balls, place a pan half full of oil on medium flame.
- Whisk the eggs. Spread breadcrumbs on a steel plate.
- Cover all the patties in the crumbs one by one.
- When the oil is hot enough, lower the flame and dip the patties into the whisked eggs.
- Gently place the patties in the oil.
- Fry not more than three patties at a time.
- Fry them until golden brown. Serve with Allthatdips Salsa Tomate