Allthatdips Recipe : Marghi na Kheema na Balls ni jode allthatdips no salsa sauce
Parsi Chicken Balls with Allthatdips Salsa Tomate or Marghi Na Kheema Na Balls ni Jode Allthatdips no Salsa Sauce.
Easy way to make Parsi Chicken Balls.
- 250 gm mashed potatoes
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 1/2 kg raw chicken breast
- 1/2 onion paste
- 3 green chilles paste
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup skinned almonds, finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Refined oil
- Allthatdips Salsa Tomate
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Fry the onion until it turns brownish.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic paste, green chillies paste, garam masala and red chilli powder to it. Mix well for three minutes.
- Add minced chicken and allow it to cook in its own juice. If required, add some water.
- When chicken is soft, add almonds and cook for two minutes.
- Add vinegar and sugar. Cook until it's dry.
- Place mashed potatoes, salt and pepper in a plate and mix until soft.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander and make small balls of the mixture.
- Grease your hands with oil. Place one potato ball in the left hand and pat it into a circle
- Place one tablespoon of cooked minced chicken in the centre of the potato circle and cover the mince into a patties.
- After stuffing all the potato balls, place a pan half full of oil on medium flame.
- Whisk the eggs. Spread breadcrumbs on a steel plate.
- Cover all the patties in the crumbs one by one.
- When the oil is hot enough, lower the flame and dip the patties into the whisked eggs.
- Gently place the patties in the oil.
- Fry not more than three patties at a time.
- Fry them until golden brown. Serve with Allthatdips Salsa Tomate