Allthatdips Recipe: Lebanese burger
Is the regular aloo tikki burger all you can come up with when family or kids demand burgers at home? Don’t settle in for the plane Jane burger that is available in every nook and corner of the city. Treat them to something different and better with Allthatdips Hummus and a few basic ingredients. If you have made falafels before, this burger will be the easiest one to make. And in case you are a fan of falafel pockets, then this is a great substitute for it too. Try this quick recipe for Lebanese burger with Allthatdips hummus:
For the tikki-
- Chickpeas or chhole, 1 cup soaked
- Cumin powder, 1 tbsp.
- Green chilli, 1
- Onion, 1 medium sized, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Maida, 1 tbsp.
- Burger buns, 2
- Allthatdips classic hummus, 1 pack
- Sour cream, 4 tbsp.
- Spinach leaves, 4 medium sized
- Tomatoes, 4 round slices
- Allthatdips Picante salsa, served as dip
How to proceed:
- Mix all the ingredients for the tikki except onions and maida in a blender and grind to a coarse paste.
- Add the maida and onions and mix well. Shape the mixture to make burger patties. Deep fry in oil and drain on absorbent paper or kitchen towels.
- Toast the burger buns. Spread a layer of Allthatdips classic hummus on both sides.
- Layer the base of the burger with spinach, tomatoes, burger patty. Dress it in sour cream and cover it with the other half of the burger.
- Serve with Allthatdips Picante salsa.
You can substitute sour cream with mayonnaise. Just add some lime juice to it.