Allthatdips Recipe : Eggs in Purgatory
You don't actually need to have a hangover to enjoy this for breakfast (or anytime), but there is something about this easy and quick dish of eggs cooked in a fiery tomato sauce that just hits the spot when you're in need of morning-after succour.
- Allthatdips Peri Peri Salsa 200g
- mozerella cheese 50 grams shredded
- eggs 2 nos
- bread 2 slices
- garlic 2 pods
- fry some garlic in a skillet.
- add Allthatdips Peri Peri Salsa sauce to the skillet and let it heat.
- once bubbles start forming then crack open couple of eggs on the pan
- add mozzarella cheese
- Roast the bread on a pan and serve and dip in the skillet..
- serve this yummy, hangover curing, goovy to yourself and enjoy the best breakfast ever.