Allthatdips hummus can be used to make even more amazing dips. We love original allthatdips hummus to the core and yet it doesn't hurt to experiment with classic Allthatdips Hummus and here is an recipe that will be an awesome twist to classic salted hummus.
- Allthatdips Classic Salted Hummus 1 pack
- Beetroot 100ga
- Lemon 1
- chrushed pepper as needed
- Toast 3-4 pieces
- Boil beetroot for 15 minutes with some salt. Drain and let it cool.
- Take one tub of Allthatdips Classic Salted Hummus and add it to a blender.
- Add beetroot, salt and pepper as per your needs.
- Squeeze a lime
- Blend it untill smooth.
- Serve with grilled toasts or simple bread as you like.
- add some cilantro as garnish
This is a twist to the classic hummus. Not much of enhancement when it comes to taste but surely gives an awesome new look to your classic hummus.