AllThatDips Recipe : 5 min Peri Peri Rice with Allthatdips Peri Peri Salsa
Do you ever find yourself in a situation when you are too tired to cookup something nice and you are expecting sudden guests and you are too tired to come up with a one pot dish that everyone loves??
Well try this!! AllThatDips Peri Peri Salsa Rice, awesome and easy to cook. Its ready in 5 mins, if you have all the ingredients ready!! Prep time is 10 mins only.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 tub AllthatDips Peri Peri Salsa
- 1 cup chopped Mushrooms ( you can replace mushrooms with veggies of your choice or chicken or prawns)
- 1 table spoon oil
- salt to taste
- take a kadhai/wok and heat one table spoon of oil in the pan.
- Add Allthatdips Peri Peri Salsa Sauce to the oil and sautee for couple of minutes let it simmer for two minutes
- Add mushrooms and cook them.
- Add cooked rice and mix well!! Adjust salt as per your taste. We are ready to serve now! No need to add spices or any other ingredients.
This recipe is really easy to cook and takes less than 5 minutes. All you need is Allthatdips Peri Peri Salsa Sauce and cooked Rice. Do try this recipe and let us know you liked it.